Magento Forum

Error 404 and now 500 with magento and 1 & 1 girl desperate

vdigital

Total Posts:  1

Hello first of all thanks for help ... what happens to me is that the shop had in another domain hosting and change it to 1and1 and now I open the main page but when I go to categories or products that previously had created not I get I get the errors I tested 404 thousand things and now I get another error the 500

“Internal Server Error The Server Encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your contact the server administrator request.Please, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you Might Have Done That May have Caused the error.More information about this bug may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error Encountered Error while trying to was use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. “

and not to do and had done this on other servers and not had any problems but this is not I have to do ... if you know how to fix it please help thanks ..

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sringel

Total Posts:  55

Hi,

please do following steps:

1. Check logs

2. Delete your Cache

3. Check file permissions

4. Check htaccess

Do you have enough memory?

Magento Community
Magento Community

AngA

Total Posts:  10

vdigital, i did get past this, but don’t know how technically… I mean I had my site checked and the problems located automatically. found this extension here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/free-shopping-cart-error-diagnostics-5785.html
hopefully, it can help you out too!

Angela

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community