Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shopping cart items not showing in customer view

ringerce

Total Posts:  15

Hello All,

Running Magento 1.7.2.

When inside the customer view in the administrator it shows 1 item in the customers cart but not the details. I’ve attached a screen shot. Does anyone know what the issue could be or can you verify that it’s working properly so I know it’s my installation?

Thanks.

Image Attachments
bug.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chridster007

Total Posts:  2

Yo yo yo,

I’m having the same problem in EE 1.12.0.2, the same happens for wishlist items too X(

I’ve not had chance to look at it, but if I do and and I find anything I’ll let you know.

Magento dudes, could you cast your eyes over this as it does look like a bug.

PS… Happy Friday!

Magento Community
Magento Community

akewmagento

Total Posts:  22

any solution for this problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

scitadel

Total Posts:  37

ringerce - 23 August 2012 10:15 PM

Hello All,

Running Magento 1.7.2.

When inside the customer view in the administrator it shows 1 item in the customers cart but not the details. I’ve attached a screen shot. Does anyone know what the issue could be or can you verify that it’s working properly so I know it’s my installation?

Thanks.

Do you know if your customer is having trouble checking out? I have the same problem, and when my customer attempts to check out; anytime he adds a new product another $60 appears on his sub-total.  No product related to it though; just the 1 product he first added.

Very strange.

Magento Community
Magento Community

haligonia

Total Posts:  97

I have the same problem, also on CE 1.7.0.2. There is a fix here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12105983/shopping-cart-items-not-showing-in-customer-view

and also here:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=14101

And I can confirm it works.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community