Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to inventory control configurable Product

synmediia

Total Posts:  1

My site sells customizable products, each of these customizable products consists of 2 separate products which i also sell individually on the site.  Ive set up a configurable product with 2 options, each option consisting of 15 color variations. So i have 200+ combinations with individual skus and inventory.

I want to tie these individual products to there 2 corresponding products so that when someone buys a configurable product, the inventory from both combined products is reduced and i can track it. How do i go about doing this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

wiseboost

Total Posts:  16
Quebec, Canada

Maybe this can help : http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/advanced-product-options.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community