Magento Forum

Can Magento create a checkout pop up?? 

apexsupplies

Total Posts:  11

Hey,

I am working on a personal project and i want to make my site so that when a customer clicks on the submit order button in the one page checkout Magento then submits and creates a pop up of either the html or pdf order details.

Also is it possible to check a specific template layout for orders against attributes or payment methods?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1013
Viet Nam

We are not sure Ajax Cart extension could be your answer. However, this module allows your customers check out on your store through pop-up thanks for Ajax script. You could learn more details of it here: http://www.magestore.com/magento-ajax-cart-extension.html.
Your customers are totally easy to continue shopping without waiting for pages to reload each time adding items to cart or removing items from cart.
If you need more assistance, please email us at support@magestore.com. We are willing to support you shortly.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3756

Hi! I want to advice you one more extension you can use for adjusting your shopping cart.
AJAX Shopping Cart Extension is a nice way for adding ajax shopping cart to online stores. The extension adds products to cart with no additional useless page reloads, so customers can rapidly add items to cart without interrupting the shopping process.
The AJAX Shopping Cart Module supports configurable products and custom options.
It allows to choose time period for cart overview display. Also it offers flexible shopping cart dialog window, for which you can choose block position (left, top left, right, top right, center, top), whether display product info or not, show the number of products in cart or not, show the subtotal or not.

For further details, user guide and screenshots visit AJAX Shopping Cart Extension page.

Image Attachments
ajax cart.png

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community