Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ves TShirt - A Free Magento Responsive Theme

venustheme

Total Posts:  9
Ha Noi

Dear Mate!

Ves TShirt is a free Responsive Theme for Magento Store. It will be a great solution for online TShirt Shop, Computer Shop, mobile Shop...Ves Tshirt Magento Theme has bright layout and strict at the same time which makes a proper effect on customer. Template design accentuate the refined style of goods sold..

It comes with 3 amazing themes color and flexible layout. With Leo Theme Control Module let you easy controlling Template Direction, Changing Theme, Template Width via updating few configuration without hacking, customizing code.

Download | Userguide

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rebeccama

Total Posts:  110

Relly awesome and unique templates, i am totally amazed, wish you best of luck smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

venustheme

Total Posts:  9
Ha Noi

VenusTheme is very happy to introduce you new themes for this month.

Please read some introduction and see demo
Ves Model Theme is a stylish premium Magento themes. The clean and modern design allows you to use the theme for every kind of online shop: gifts, clothes, accessories, electronics, furniture, health and cosmetics store . This layout is bright and strict at the same time which makes a proper effect on customer.

It comes with 3 amazing themes color and flexible layout and Mega Menu Supported. With VesTheme Control Module let you easy controlling Template Direction, Changing Theme, Template Width via updating few configuration without hacking, customizing code.

Check Detail | Demo

Magento Community
Magento Community

cpardo

Total Posts:  21

Posicionamiento Web Madrid

Great post. Thanks a lot for sharing it

Magento Community
Magento Community

pglock

Total Posts:  30
Princes Risborough, UK

Hi,
I love the look and feel of ves_tshirt so I’m working on some customisations for a simple e-commerce site. I’ve managed to get just about all features working but there are a few things I need help with:

1. css for slider and twitter feed both have a value for .lof-wrapper . The default value for the height of twitter feed is 60px and this overrides the slider height which leads to a dwarf slider when the twitter feed is enabled.
2. The top menu dropdowns don’t work either on the quickstart version or on a manual theme install.

Any ideas on how to get both points resolved that will survive future updates?

Magento Community
Magento Community

esstat17

Total Posts:  23

Great theme when it is totally free.

Btw, if you want to make your website responsive fully responsive, I recommend the extension we created called

Magic Liquidizer.

Enjoy.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community