Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Does a Module exist to provide Technical Product Support within an eCommerce website? 

tstockwell

Total Posts:  1

I’m struggling to find a module that could be used or repurposed to provide technical support on my web site.  What I’m looking for is a search and or faceted drill down that would allow me to provide technical support for my customers use of the products I sell.  I’d want to be able to administrate the content from the Magento admin and provide text, video, step by step instructions with photos and a robust search utility that would enable a user to quickly drill down to the content they need. I want the content to be presented in a way that isn’t overwhelming for the user.  I also want to be able to survey the user and get them to quickly confirm whether the content was useful or not so that I can get some objective data that confirms we are helping people.  Finally, I also want the architecture of the module to be able to grow the content and categorization over time.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community