Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Ves Hitech - A Free Magento Responsive Theme has released :)

venustheme

Total Posts:  9
Ha Noi

Dear Members

I have done a theme for Magento, i would live to share it as free. I hope you like it!

Ves Hitech is a free Responsive Theme for Magento. It will be a great solution for online Hitech Shop, Computer Shop, mobile Shop...This layout is bright and strict at the same time which makes a proper effect on customer. Template design accentuate the refined style of goods sold..

It comes with 3 amazing themes color and flexible layout. With VenusTheme Control Module let you easy controlling Template Direction, Changing Theme, Template Width via updating few configuration without hacking, customizing code.

Download | UerGuide

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ryan Sun _Kuafu
Guru

Total Posts:  317
FL

Good job man

Magento Community
Magento Community

elisewatvedt

Total Posts:  2

Nice theme, but unable to use due to total lack of response/support… I have tried to get in touch with this company for 2 weeks on skype, facebook, via support ticket, their forum, mail, twitter...... NO RESPONSE!

Magento Community
Magento Community

cpardo

Total Posts:  21

So good theme! Thanks a lot for sharing it

Posicionamiento Web Madrid

Magento Community
Magento Community

techfan

Total Posts:  4

That is a really nice theme from the looks of it. Especially for free!

Magento Community
Magento Community

glazehaynes

Total Posts:  33

I had purchase Shop4kids Responsive theme for my kids Store and that i have found this theme to be of distinctive style and it’s a number of nice features like Light Box Integrated, SEO amiable, rapid loading, easy to customize and lots of new feature included which works like a charm. Thanks for such an excellent theme. smile
You can have a look on it here:- http://www.irzoo.com/index.php/magento-professional-themes/shop4kids.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

knp1078

Total Posts:  1

Unable to download the above link. get an error message on download link.

Please provide a link.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community