Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Notification of first time buyers

jbwebdesign

Total Posts:  21

We are looking for a plugin that will send us a notification email when a person orders for the first time. My guess is that it would compare by address to see if we have sent to them before.

If we have never sent anything to that address before, we would like to be notified by email, so that we can include a special thank you flyer in those orders only!!

Has anyone seen anything like that before??

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

davinstewart

Total Posts:  20

Did you ever figure this out?  I’m interested in something very similar.  In my case, I’d like an indicator on the admin invoice details page indicating whether this is the customers first invoice.

Magento Community
Magento Community

MagePlace

Total Posts:  50
Belarus

Should this “notification email” be the same for all first_time_users or some information will differ for each user? Probably it will be better to make billing+ shipping+ customer First and Last name validation. If you are still interested we can develop such extension for you. To discuss details please submit the request in our ticket system

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community