Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

MAGE Sales --> sales_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php

pnord

Total Posts:  1

Dear community team!

updated to 1.7.02 a few hours ago and since this moment I’m not able to enter the site nor the admin backend.
The only thing which works is the magento connect manager.

I get the following error:

"/home/xxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/sql/sales_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php" SQLSTATE[42S02]Base table or view not found1146 Table 'xxxx_magento.oynfvsecsales_bestsellers_aggregated_daily' doesn't exist

Already tried:
deleting the cache and session - no result
uninstalled most extensions
reinstalled all the files

I understand that there is some feature missing in the SQL tables - but how do I get it there? Is there a magic button to recreate the additional tables for this patch?

no results at all, maybe you have an idea? did not found anything in the forum pointing in this special module.
Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

The script has probably already run and renamed/deleted the table. Open the file mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php and look for the code which refer to the missing table. Then comment out/delete this portion of the script and try again. This is a common problem when the upgrade is interrupted half-way through.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community