Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Doesnt show Captcha image in Chrome (OutsourceOnline Captcha)

Teol

Total Posts:  19

Hello!

Im have issue with OutsourceOnline Captcha. Its linked only with Chrome, that doesnt display captchas image.
Realy what happening:
while page is loading - image is displayed, but after few (2-3s) seconds its dissaper, replaced with standart Chrome image of “Image cant be displayed.”

Consoles(F12) info showing that is some trouble with GET request of captcha image file, but what exactly i cant understand. At the same time if i moving directly to link generated by captchas script - image is showing correctly. (this is that page where only that image is displayed)

In IE and FF all works well. 

Can anybody helps?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Otto44

Total Posts:  3

I can recommend a free extension for spam protection ”spam killer” this works whit out Captcha

take a look at :

Works on all forms and you do not need to take a Captcha!

Captcha isn´t very customer friendly at all!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community