Magento Forum

Artist Marketplace Extension

alexthebake

Total Posts:  9

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of an Artist Marketplace Extension? I don’t really know what it is called, but I’m referring to a module that would allow users to upload and manage their artwork, as well as receive royalty when their artwork is used on a product.

I can’t find any extension that even barely allows this sort of functionality. I’m also trying to figure out how I could implement this myself, but I don’t even know where to start. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kidchaos

Total Posts:  3

alexthebake - 10 August 2012 09:22 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of an Artist Marketplace Extension? I don’t really know what it is called, but I’m referring to a module that would allow users to upload and manage their artwork, as well as receive royalty when their artwork is used on a product.

I can’t find any extension that even barely allows this sort of functionality. I’m also trying to figure out how I could implement this myself, but I don’t even know where to start. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Hi alex, I have been looking for a similar sort of thing. Have you had any luck since you posted?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community