Magento Forum

Upgrading to 1.7 getting Fatal error: Call to undefined method Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql::dropIndex()

nlandman

Total Posts:  3

Trying to upgrade from 1.5 to 1.7 using the connect manager.  Pasted in connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Mage_All_Latest and clicked install think it all went okay, but then found that the maintenance flag file was still in the root.  Deleted the file but now when I hit my site I get the following

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql::dropIndex() in /home/flypilot/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/GoogleShopping/sql/googleshopping_setup/mysql4-upgrade-1.5.9.9-1.6.0.0.php on line 62

Can\’t find any posts dealing with this message.  I did have the Googleshopping extension on my site, but decided to remove it thinking that would fix the issue, but it has not

If anyone has any suggestions or a post that I missed dealing with this I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Nick
flypilot.com

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

michielh

Total Posts:  22

Hi,

I had a similar problem but I’m not sure whether it is the same. If found my solution on this spage. I just added /* and */ remarks to the whole file to make sure that no code would be executed and it worked fine afterwards. I reinstated the code after another run and it worked. Hope it does the same for you!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community