Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

IMPORTED PRODUCTS DO NOT APPEAR UNTIL SAVED

larmonstore

Total Posts:  1

When I import products they only appear after I click on them in the ‘Manage Products’ table and ‘Save’

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello,

Please try to reindex data and clear cache in System / Index management - the issue may be related to incorrectly made reindex or cache clearing.

In case the issue remains, you should check if all required data is included in your .csv file. Magento edit product may fulfill it while product editing. Simply open the product for editing and find all required fields marked with * and check them all in your .csv file (all required data should have values).

Once all data is included, you may simply try to reimport it. In case you will have same issue with your tool, I can offer you to try Store Manager application:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-manager-for-magento.html
Free trial version is available there.

Let me know how it goes and if you need further assistance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community