Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgrade experience

wsj3
Guru

Total Posts:  521
Portland, OR

I recently upgraded to 1.7.0 from 1.3.1 for my website Growandmake.com. I built my site, but sometimes hire a developer to do the trickier things. I have hired a few Magento developers over the past four years and my experience has been less than satisfying. I recently hired Harish Kumar to help with my upgrade and could not be more pleased. He was professional, a great communicator, fast and very affordable. I don’t usually write endorsements, but I rarely work with a developer who is this good. His website is at: https://www.magedevelopment.com/

Please feel free to call or contact me to learn more about how good he is for Magento upgrades.
Will Johnston
Growandmake.com
will@growandmake.com
503 957 1418

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rvass

Total Posts:  25

I also used Harish and also received top quality service and communication.
I would highly recommend him for any Magento work and upgrades.

His site is www.magedevelopment.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

MageDevelopment

Total Posts:  2
Bangalore

Hello Will & Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your wonderful feedbacks. It was a pleasure working with you people respectively.

Regards,
Harish

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community