Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

checkout method with two merchant business accounts

payalSetiya

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

I want to implement a functionality where for renting a product I want to give the 80% of the rent amount to rentee and 20% will go to the account of site admin. So i need to set up with two different business accounts in checkout.

Please suggest me any way to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
--Payal

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

patrickyan

Total Posts:  9

One is Merchant/Business Account and the other is Personal Account. My friend tried it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

payalSetiya

Total Posts:  2

Can you please tell me how to do this. How to divide the values and pass them to different account?

Any help would be appreciated a lot.

Thanks in advance.

-- Payal

Magento Community
Magento Community

akash986

Total Posts:  5

I don’t know how to do this., Frequently entrepreneurs try to process dealings through their personal accounts in an effort to lower your costs and financial institution fees. Unknowingly, they are creating more potential issues for the company in the future like
Skipped Deductions: Co-mingling your business financial with personal makes a clutter of dealings on your account declaration. It is easy to ignore or forget reductions you may be eligible to. Whether you or a cpa will be planning the tax come back, unpleasant documentation will cost more in time, money, and possible missed reductions.

So I advise you to don’t do this.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community