Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

New Silk Wedding Flowers Website

Dx3webs

Total Posts:  178

After 2 weeks of frantic activity we discovered Magento, installed it, transfered out Oscommerce catalog over, tweak its, slapped it around abit and we are off:

Presenting our new magento Silk Wedding Flowers site:

http://www.cl-floraldesigns.co.uk

thanks for all the help on forums needed to get us to this point so quickly.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Total Posts:  261
Long Beach, CA

Switching platforms is always a pain, I’m glad it worked out for you. However I do have a suggestion, I noticed you didn’t have a logo for your site, thats an absolute must as it will gain awareness and will make your site look more professional. Also, when I added a product, the Left Nav cart was so low (because of the categories) that I didn’t know if the products were added or not. I would suggest putting the cart above the categories or redirecting the customer to the cart when the product gets added. Last and most common item, you still have Magento’s icon, you should also remove that from your site. Other than that, let the orders come in! Good luck.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community