Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Attribute not showing up in layered navigation even though it’s set to…

ethan schaefer

Total Posts:  12

I have created an attribute that is set up to use in layered navigation, although it does not show up in the layered navigation.  I have checked to make sure it’s in the right attribute set, and that the products are in that set and they are.  I also have another attribute that is set up this way and it works fine.  Just this one doesn’t.  Has anyone else ran into this issue?  My front end and backend printscreens are attached

Image Attachments
frontback.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

deggertsen

Total Posts:  30
Utah

I’m having the same problem.  I’d love to hear an answer.

Basically the only layered navigation that is working is the category layered navigation.  Price used to work but suddenly stopped working for no obvious reason.  I’m trying to get at least 3 other attributes to show up but they wont.

Magento Community
Magento Community

moomarketing

Total Posts:  10

Is there a fix for this? I am having the same problem :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

ccraig13

Total Posts:  1

Same problem here too.

Magento Community
Magento Community

moomarketing

Total Posts:  10

All my layered nav problems were caused due to the hosting package not having enough memory and the php scripts timing out too early. Chances are you need to serious upgrade your hosting! I am now using a package form Nublue and it works great!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community