Magento Forum

Moved 1.5.1 to Dev Site for Testing, still calling Old Database from the MySQL.php file

huntj06

Total Posts:  8

I successfully moved my live production site to a different sever for testing as I’m looking to upgrade to the latest version. I changed the base URL’s, cleared cache, session, locks, etc…

I can access admin panel, home page, product grid pages.. but, when I click on the actual product, it loads a exception error.

a:5:{i:0;s:81:"SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'sip3-59.nexcess.net' (4)";i:1;s:9761:"#0 /home/jeffrey1/public_html/magtest/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(96): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#1 /home/jeffrey1/public_html/magtest/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(251): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#2 /home/jeffrey1/public_html/magtest/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(858): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#3 /home/jeffrey1/public_html/magtest/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(928): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->quote('post', NULL)
#4 /home/jeffrey1/public_html/magtest/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(1156): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->quoteInto('`main_table`.`p...', 'post', NULL, NULL)

I’m unsure of why it’s still calling the old server host? Anywhere to check, possibly hard coded in the database somewhere?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community