Been trying every fix I can find for this problem with no success. Have been using dataflow for a while on previous versions with no problems at all until I updated to latest 184.108.40.206 version of CE.
Have tried import product/s with and without image/s but cant get anything to import and create a new product. If I export existing products and re-import them this works fine, just wont create new products. All i get is “Image does not exist” for every new sku i try to create. File is saved as UTF8 as always.
Any help would be great as I need to import 1100 new products with images.
In total I have 6 magento sites, 4 of these have been upgraded to 220.127.116.11, the other 2 are fresh installs. These have no problem importing new products with images or without images.
So next I wanted to determine if this is a file or database error/problem. I did another fresh install in a sub domain on one of my sites then changed the local.xml in my main site to the new database and it imported products fine, so I\\\’m presuming its a database problem from the upgrade to 18.104.22.168. I have always kept on top of upgrades and done them in order so not sure why I have this problem, all updates have been performed through magento connect.