Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Manually change the Order Status to Shipped/Complete

Munders

Total Posts:  9

Hi all, does anyone know of an extension or a way to manually allow us to change the Order Status of a product in Magento Admin to Shipped/Complete?

I only have pending or processed at present, which i guess is the default.

I am not good with code so would prefer a simple setting change or extension install if possible.

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Munders

Total Posts:  9

14 hours and no response at all. Are there any Magento experts on here or do i need to find a new forum?

Someone help!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Siggi_Schmitz
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  811

You have to create the invoice and the shipping in the order, then the order status will be changed to “complete”.
When you don´t want to do that you can add a new order status in the backend which will be present together with “processing” and “pending”.

When you have any forther problems / questions, you can write me a PM, too.

Magento Community
Magento Community

redstage

Total Posts:  173
Hoboken, NJ

Hi!

i see that this post is kind of old, and I hope you got your issue resolved but if you want to change the order statues in the admin, you can use our new Order Status Override Extension.

This extension lets Magento Admins edit the status of an order without having to invoice/ship the order in Magento or apply any custom order status to the order without having to go through the action Magento usually requires.

Check it out:  Magento Order Status Override

Hope it helps!

Thanks!

Anthony
Redstage Extension Store

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community