Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Add multiple price matrices to a single product? 

Biskit

Total Posts:  6

My product sells by the dm (50cm-1500cm in dm intervals) and each product has 3 price levels. To make the site easier for my clients to use, I’d like to add the higher levels as a custom option to the lowest level, but the issue is that the percentage differs for each dm. I’ll attach an excel file to demonstrate.

Normally I sell the product at price level 1 from 50- 500 cm, but levels 2 and 3 are only sold from 140-500cm. When I worked out the average in difference I only used the prices from 140-500cm as visitors to the site would normally not require any other sizes, these are more than enough.

Does anyone know of a way of solving this issue? Is it possible to e.g. add extra matrices to a product?

Cheers!

File Attachments
Formula.xls  (File Size: 62KB - Downloads: 28)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community