Magento Forum

Vendor Managment

kumaranmca

Total Posts:  1

Greetings Friends,

I am Kumaran from India. I am having 6 years of experience in web development. I am new in magento. Can anybody give ideas about vendor management integration and share your ideas. Thanks for advance… Thanks

Best Regards,
Kumaran Paranthaman.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello Kumaran,

If I understood you correctly, you need some tool to update your products directly from vendor.
We recommend you to try out Automated Product Import addon of Store Manager for Magento.

Those 2 products in combination can update your products on schedule directly from .csv file provided by your vendor (supplier) and you yourself set time of the update (every hour, day, week or months). Store Manager and Automated Product Import addon are desktop applications, so they will be running locally and without need for you to perform import manually. All that is required from you is to set up import for the first time and then the updates will be make automatically.

Here you can download 14-days free trial version of both Store Manager for Magento and Automated Product Import addon -
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-manager-for-magento.html

If you mean vendor like manufacturer to be specified for your products, please check manufacturer attribute in Default attribute set -> General attribute group. It can be set in bulk as well either using Magento default import or with Store Manager import.

Any details appreciated so I could guide you further.

Magento Community
Magento Community

egrovesystems

Total Posts:  36

Vendor Management Software is one of many products launched by GMI and it is sure of exceeding user expectations once again. Vendor Management Service saves time and resources by integrating procurement with related finance processes, It is a way of centralizing customer, product, vendor, and contract information.

Magento Community
Magento Community

yfsindia

Total Posts:  6
http://www.yfsindia.com

Actually we are the order fulfillment services provider and we also work for vendors but we are little aware of this management software. Is vendor management work for order fulfillment services provider company?

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

You might consider a fully integrated system with your vendors or suppliers with your Magento store.

Collect all your orders from all your web channels in Magento – or decide to have Magento orders sent to any other channel system you use to manage sales orders. Your web orders are captured in nChannel too, so you can view, route or split them, sending them to other stores or other systems for fulfillment using a web browser.

For existing Magento sites, once downloaded, our Magento connector starts copying your customer, item, sales and supplier data to the nChannel platform. Simply add additional connectors for the other channel systems you use to begin exchanging data between Magento and any other channel.

More information: http://www.nchannel.com/connect-magento-2/

Thanks

Darren

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community