Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Who to contact for help with Google Checkout and Paypal? 

gijoe985

Total Posts:  14

I have been trying to get both google checkout and paypal working on my website for some time now and I am stumped with both. I have both icons up, you can go through the checkout process and it gives you a conformation number and email, but then I never get an email to my business account stating that an order was made, nor does the order ever go through. I’ve had a friend working with me and we are both stumped.

Either way, unless somebody can point us to something we are missing, I was thinking of maybe having another professional help, but I am a little leery about sharing the financial information for my account.

Any ideas on who t contact, or what to do. We don’t have a lot of cash right now to hire some big company to do it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community