Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dislocation of displaying for products listing with IE10

thanx8888

Total Posts:  5

There is dislocation of displaying for products listing with IE10, you can check http://www.waitfood.com/tea/green-tea.html with IE10.

Image Attachments
updowninIE10.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Tommy_Smith

Total Posts:  23

I had an IE10 problem related to checkout - maybe the solution will work for you too.

I figured the problem was actually related to Internet Explorer 10 (by the way, I am using Windows 8, but with Classic Shell) as it was working fine in earlier versions of IE, or Chrome or Firefox.

I read several suggestions to force the browser to emulate an earlier version of windows, using something like this…

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=7" />

which can be put into the Head Section by inserting it in the Admin Panel at System>Design>Miscellaneous Scripts (then flushing Cache).  However, this didn’t work for me.

Instead, I found another posting which suggests editing in the .htaccess file.  You can achieve the same effect (forcing windows to act like an earlier version) by inserting this code at the end of your .htaccess file…

BrowserMatch MSIE best-standards-support
Header set X-UA-Compatible IE=8 env=best-standards-support

(thanks to Joe Fletcher)

Be aware, it says that you must have Apache Headers module enabled.

Worked for me!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community