Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I get fractional (decimal) product quantities functional on the back end…

verydad

Total Posts:  1

I don’t know if this is a programming question, or if it belongs in another forum…

We sell fabric through our online store, and we offer fractional quantity ordering for our customers.  For example, a customer can order 1.5 yds of flannel.  Although this works fine when the customer enters the order through the front end of the shopping cart, it does not work on the back end.  In attempting to edit orders today, each time I would update a fractional quantity like 1.5, it would revert back to 1.

Is it possible to fix this problem so I can get the fractional product quantities to show up on the back end orders?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community