Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

how to Import product images in magento 1.7.0.1?? 

esparkinfo

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

I have one problem which were below.

I have tried import a base image, thumbnail image and small image in magento 1.7.0.1 and it’s working properly but the after all that gallery image is not display.

Please give me some detail information about that. Why this happen ??

All suggestion are welcome.

Thanks,
eSparkInfo

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello,

I have tried import a base image, thumbnail image and small image in magento 1.7.0.1 and it’s working properly

Where exactly do you see that they are working properly?

Can you see them in Admin? They are not shown in frontend only?

Please give me some detail information about that. Why this happen ??

First thing you should check is whether your product images were uploaded into correct directories - Magento has very strict rules for images.
If you’re not sure about it, you can try to reload them either using Magento Admin or using Store Manager software (it is more flexible and allows to upload images into correct directories) - http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-manager-for-magento.html

Once the above is checked, images are shown in Admin and are still missing on your site, you should check the caching options and template. It is checked in every specific case separately, so it\\\’s hard to say where to start from smile

Any details will help us to point you to the right direction.

Magento Community
Magento Community

hardikpatel1011

Total Posts:  4

Thanks for giving reply............

I got solution due to changes in CSV file....I change in CSV file and my solution was come.

Magento Community
Magento Community

OliverMoeller

Total Posts:  7

I had the same problem. I read this article a few days ago. I’m not sure but maybe it might be useful for people who had a similar import difficulties.  The Best Way To Import Products To Your Magento Shop Fast And Effortlessly

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community