Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I apply a Blank theme to the account pages? 

raoul_k

Total Posts:  3

I have managed to apply a blank theme to my site by doing the following:
- I configured all the product pages by setting the Custom Design to “blank-->default” (instead of default-->default). I had to go to each page separately to do this.
- I configured the Home, About Us & Customer Service to “blank-->default” custom design by going to CMS-->Manage Pages, and changing each page separately.

Now I am left with the problem of setting this Custom Blank design to the following pages:
My Account
My Wishlist
My Cart
Checkout

I cannot find any place in the admin panel that deals with these pages, Nor can I find these page Theme settings in the file directory.

I tried renaming the default theme to default1, and then renaming my blank theme to default, but this produced very bad results to the whole site design.

How do I change the Theme setting for these pages???

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pengas

Total Posts:  3

i am having the exact same issue for days and still i cannot figure it out.

can anyone from the magento team clue us in on how to go about getting this accomplished?

i found lots of other posts with the same issue and had tried out all the offered suggestions yet no change…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Chuchen

Total Posts:  2

Same problem for me with the blank theme and I found the solution there: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/22072/#t73377

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community