Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help on Magento downgrade

Prad

Total Posts:  72

One of my client wants to move out from enterprise and get back to community after the business went down does not seem to make much revenue even to pay for the subscription.
Is that possible to move Magento enterprise 1.10.1.1 to latest Magento community version?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Bertran

Total Posts:  17

Hello,

the only thing that comes to my head while speaking about Magento downgrade is to use cart2cart to move your database from one edition to another and then configure all the other stuff manually (modules, design, etc.). What is great with this option is that you can save your url structure because they do migrate seo stuff for Magento. And it’s quite time saving. Currently this is the best option for downgrading Magento from paid editions that I was capable to find.

Good luck =)

Magento Community
Magento Community

magneto800

Total Posts:  60

Hope this can help you. Good luck.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community