Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

upgrade to 1.7.0.2 - reports incorrect / missing data

fre391

Total Posts:  14

Hi,

I just have recognized that reports (esp. sales reports) seem to be incorrect due to incomplete report data.
So, if choosing monthly values some month values are completely missing. When crosschecking at the
dashboard by choosing 2YTD the sales values are shown correctly.

Is this a know issue? How could I recover? What could I test?

Many thanks for short feedback....

Markus

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

fre391

Total Posts:  14

no one? Is this issue confirmed? Pls, would be nice to get some feedback. Many thanks…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Daioujou

Total Posts:  32

Having the exact same problem after upgrade to 1.7.0.2

According to this thread, the issue has been around since 1.6.0.1 (perhaps earlier?) www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/266685/#t361473

After upgrade from 1.4.0.1, the dashboard is missing months randomly from the YTD/2YTD overview, so while the overall sales figures/shipping totals appear correct, the visual indicator is completely inaccurate.

I know community ed. Magento is free, but why are releases labelled as \’Stable\’ when they\’re still buggy?

If anyone knows how to refresh/recompile the reporting graph to display months correctly, please post a solution. Would be most grateful.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Wingo

Total Posts:  9
Swindon

Did you guys ever get an answer on this?

We are having the same problem with 1.7.0.0. Some months are completely missing from the x-axis in the YTD or 2YTD charts. However, when I checked the data against the monthly sales report, I found that the only missing data is the last 3 months. (ie April is missing from the x-axis so April’s data is displayed against May on the graph)

I’m guessing that fixing the x-axis problem will also bring back the missing values for October, November & December.

Any Ideas on where to start would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community