Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

after 1.7 upgrade public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Usa/Model/Shipping/Carrier/Dhl/International.php(397): Mage::throwException(’Wrong Content T…’)

sannisinas

Total Posts:  67

Anybody else got this error? I am getting it in the backend when I want to go to my onestepcheckout

a:5:{i:0;s:19:"Wrong Content Type.";i:1;s:2052:"#0 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Usa/Model/Shipping/Carrier/Dhl/International.php(397): Mage::throwException(’Wrong Content T...’)
#1 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Model/System/Config/Source/Shipping/Allmethods.php(44): Mage_Usa_Model_Shipping_Carrier_Dhl_International->getAllowedMethods()
#2 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php(463): Mage_Adminhtml_Model_System_Config_Source_Shipping_Allmethods->toOptionArray(false)
#3 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php(229): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form->initFields(Object(Varien_Data_Form_Element_Fieldset), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#4 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Form.php(164): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form->_initGroup(Object(Varien_Data_Form), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element), Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#5 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Config/Edit.php(92): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form->initForm()
#6 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/ConfigController.php(107): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Edit->initForm()
#7 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(419): Mage_Adminhtml_System_ConfigController->editAction()
#8 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’edit’)
#9 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /home/dtest/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#11 /home/dtest/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#12 /home/dtest/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#13 {main}”;s:3:"url”;s:93:"/index.php/beheer/system_config/edit/section/oscheckout/key/e64dcab9b115d6fe0cfb776e7363791c/”;s:11:"script_name”;s:10:"/index.php”;s:4:"skin”;s:5:"admin";}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

phrench

I’m getting this as well.

Reported to OSC support. I hope they will chime in.

Magento Community
Magento Community

AntonS

Total Posts:  7

Please refer to http://www.onestepcheckout.com/wiki/index.php/Admin_section_throws_error the solution for you is to save DHL configuration in backend.

This is a Magento configuration value related bug reported here:  http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=13411 and here http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=13702

Magento Community
Magento Community

phrench

Saving the DHL config helped, thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

multimarketing

Total Posts:  1

Worked for me! Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

M i c h a

Total Posts:  12
Netherlands

Thanks, this was the solution!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Oesterbye

Total Posts:  3

Perfect, that solved my problem

Magento Community
Magento Community

SleepingGiant

Total Posts:  20
Netherlands

To solve this please go to System > Configuration > Shipping methods > DHL and save the configuration. The error is related to fact that config values are not existing in your database and requiring a list of all shipping methods (for default shipping method choice) will fail cause of missing config values and error is displayed or report is given.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community