Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

new Administration of products Interface in Silverlight

Oscar_Agreda

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

I have built a simple user interface to administer a Magento Store, more specific to be able to change necessary Product information but in a very simple way

as you can see on the images, is a management application that runs on the Windows Desktop to

1-Easyly manage the prodcust on the store (the application is bound to the MySQL Magento Database)
2-Add a map control to the customer address
3-Have good Data Visualization with Charts
And a lot more but always in a very simple user interface.

I want to contribute to the community by developing an Administration Module for products. I got my MySQL connector for Entity Framework and started Developing.

After reading this document I was able to create a nice Silverlight Desktop application..
Help Question:

I want to make sure i have the tables are responsible to hold the precious Products information.

I discovered Magento a few days days ago. and it it blew me away. I could write thousands of line on how impressed i am on the quality and advanced system that Magento provides for e-commerce. Years ahead of any e-commerce system.

Regards

maybe i was supposed to posted this here
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewforum/10915/
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewforum/10/
.. if i did please feel free to move it

Image Attachments
FutureMagentoAdminProducts.pngFutureMagentoAdminProducts2.pngFutureMagentoAdminProducts3.pngFutureMagentoAdminProducts4.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Oscar_Agreda

Total Posts:  2

the products management modules feeds from the following tables

Image Attachments
ProductTables.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community