Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

URGENT I can’t login into magento admin panel

inavas

Total Posts:  28

Hi,

yesterday my magento admin panel was working fine. This morning, I login as well, but now, I don’t know why i can’t login. I put the nickname and password, and nothing happens, it remains the page of login without errors displayed.

If you put a wrong login, it says that is wrong, but if you put the correct nick and password, nothing happens.. I don’t know what the hell is happening..

Anyone can help me????

Thanks.

Magento version 1.7.0.0

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chris_halford

Total Posts:  2

Have you tried another browser?

We had issues with IE 8 where it wouldn’t log in even though we put the correct details in, put the incorrect details in and it gave an error the same as you.

We tend to use Firefox, mainly because of the firebug plug-in.

Magento Community
Magento Community

inavas

Yes, I tried. And nothing happens.

I tried the followings: Firefox (That it used to work), Chrome and Internet Explorer.

All of this browsers do the same, nothing.. it remains the same page, the login page but I can\’t access to the admin panel.

Thanks anyway for your answer, I will continue waiting for more answers, I\’m trying to do different things that I read from internet but nothing happens..

Magento Community
Magento Community

inavas

The problem was the server, it was full.

Problem solved.

Magento Community
Magento Community

keanokia

Total Posts:  23

1. go to System -> Configuration -> Session Cookie Management

the default Cookie Lifetime is 36000

increase it, set to 3600000

2. go to ‘var/cache/’ delete the mage’s files

its work for me, ill be able to login google chrome and ie.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rsreidjr

Total Posts:  1

After searching for a few hours and getting nowhere with chrome or ie, I downloaded firefox and the first time i logged into localhost/admin it finally took me to the admin panel!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community