Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 10 of 10
[SOLVED] Export orders

bonjonham

Total Posts:  2

Hi everyone,

I know this discussion has been dead for awhile, but I need some help.  First of all, thank you so much for posting this!  It has helped me so much.  My company has been exporting our orders using this technique for a while now.  Anyway, we had added some credit card info, and authorization code- we use authorize.net, into our includes file, Cctype() Cclast4() Ccexpmonth() and CcexpYear().

This info used to show up in our xml files without a problem.  However, we recently upgraded our version of Magento to 1.7.0.2, and this info is no longer showing up in our exports.  No matter what I try, any type of cc info I call returns blank.  I\’ve checked my database, and we are storing the last 4 digits, and credit card type, and authorization code but I can\’t seem to reach this info.

We used to access this info through

case \"getccnumber\":
return $orderMag->getPayment()->getCcLast4();
etc.

I really need this info, and I\’ve tried everything I can think of to access it.

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

elfling
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  901

Use the following to find out what it’s changed to

print_r($orderMag->getPayment()->debug());
bonjonham - 12 September 2012 08:20 AM

Hi everyone,

I know this discussion has been dead for awhile, but I need some help.  First of all, thank you so much for posting this!  It has helped me so much.  My company has been exporting our orders using this technique for a while now.  Anyway, we had added some credit card info, and authorization code- we use authorize.net, into our includes file, Cctype() Cclast4() Ccexpmonth() and CcexpYear().

This info used to show up in our xml files without a problem.  However, we recently upgraded our version of Magento to 1.7.0.2, and this info is no longer showing up in our exports.  No matter what I try, any type of cc info I call returns blank.  I\’ve checked my database, and we are storing the last 4 digits, and credit card type, and authorization code but I can\’t seem to reach this info.

We used to access this info through

case \"getccnumber\":
return $orderMag->getPayment()->getCcLast4();
etc.

I really need this info, and I\’ve tried everything I can think of to access it.

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community
Magento Community

ShoCkeyy

Total Posts:  1

Question, after reading through this, does this actually create an orders entity in the DataFlow Profiles? Or is that something else? What I need is to be able to do a dataflow profile for orders to upload as a CSV to a FTP.

Magento Community
Magento Community

roshanlal

Total Posts:  33
india

Thanks

szotyi

I created one new module that will perform mass action of export. You can select orders from the grid. In my module you can export as xml as well as csv format.

I hope this will help.

Image Attachments
screen.png
File Attachments
app.zip  (File Size: 10KB - Downloads: 118)

Magento Community
Magento Community

TwoTimes

Total Posts:  8

I was looking for the location of the getQtyInvoiced method (returns the value qty_invoiced from the sales_flat_order table). This post got me there - thanks very much

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 10 of 10