Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Website hack? 

tuintotaalnl

Total Posts:  16

When I click the google results on my own website, the site is redirected to the following site: http://pahgawks.com/download/stats.php

But if I go directly to the url I’ll come just on the website.

Can anyone tell me how this can be solved.

the site is www.blokhuttenoutlet.nl

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nor_MAN

Total Posts:  14

Hey! I’m having the same trouble. Visitors are redirected to another website((( trying to google the answer, so far - no results...Let me know when you find anything! Promise to share too))

Bruce

Magento Community
Magento Community

thebod

Total Posts:  81

Hey,

probably someone hacked your store and inserted a switch that checks the referer for google.com and, if matched, redirects you.

Usually this is done by hacking FTP accounts / trojans / keyloggers, and not by hacking Magento itself.
You should consider to change all your passwords and check for malware on your computers and server(s).

Magento Community
Magento Community

AngA

Total Posts:  10

Hey, guys! Looks like my site has been hacked too. the symptoms are the same-redirects and lots of things are not working.
I have chnged my passwords already.
How do I check for malware?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nor_MAN

Total Posts:  14

Hi! I promised to come back to this, so here’s how what I did: locked my site so that customers accounts don’t get hacked too, then changed the passwords (FTP, Store admin, DB).
But next I wasn’t sure I could do much more, so just used this service shopping-cart-diagnostics. com. They checked and cleaned up the site. Now it’s ok.

Bruce

Magento Community
Magento Community

ashokverma

Total Posts:  9

Oh…

This is an issue of hacking on your website and someone hacked your website and redirects it. I am sharing a solution and you can fix this solution.

Step 1:

Go to your website C-Panel.

Change all passwords from FTP, Store admin, Database.

Use strong passwords with special characters.

Step 2:

Check Malware or virus in your uploaded files.

Step 3:

Use an IP blocker that can able to block specific IP, countries and other geo locations. Most of people have faced hacking issue and they have lost their website business. My friend has faced this problem and I have searched solution for him. I have saw a Geographic IP ultimate extension on web, that can block specific IPs. I have also recommended to my friend to use this extension for his website.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shivshaktibrass

Total Posts:  5

Your site is hack and change your domain name redirect her site on your url then open your site directly open redirected site on Google contact your server space then solve that question.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nickcarter21

Total Posts:  23

ashokverma - 18 April 2013 10:54 PM

Oh…

This is an issue of hacking on your website and someone hacked your website and redirects it. I am sharing a solution and you can fix this solution.

Step 1:

Go to your website C-Panel.

Change all passwords from FTP, Store admin, Database.

Use strong passwords with special characters.

Step 2:

Check Malware or virus in your uploaded files.

Step 3:

Use an IP blocker that can able to block specific IP, countries and other geo locations. Most of people have faced hacking issue and they have lost their website business. My friend has faced this problem and I have searched solution for him. I have saw a Geographic IP ultimate extension on web, that can block specific IPs. I have also recommended to my friend to use this extension for his website.

Good response.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community