My friend’s site was built by a company that isn’t around anymore. We moved the store to a new server and it works except for the page style when clicking on categories.
And I lost the 4 items per row.
Example is: Click on Car Seats and the page should load the car seat sub category with a 4 wide list of the subcategories.
Then if you click on one of those (ex. Infant Car Seats ), it goes to the brands in that category.
I turned on the developer in the old site (DNS pointed it back late night for 2 hours) And pulled this from above the page
I’m a noob at this so I thank you in advance - I have re-indexed and searched the kb on the 4 items per row - nothing worked
You can see the proper layout on the attachments.
Click thumbnail to see full-size image