Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change location of page file

pmuniversal

Total Posts:  3

My friend’s site was built by a company that isn’t around anymore. We moved the store to a new server and it works except for the page style when clicking on categories.
And I lost the 4 items per row.
Example is: Click on Car Seats and the page should load the car seat sub category with a 4 wide list of the subcategories.
Then if you click on one of those (ex. Infant Car Seats ), it goes to the brands in that category.
I turned on the developer in the old site (DNS pointed it back late night for 2 hours) And pulled this from above the page

frontend/default/default/template/aitcommonfiles/design--frontend--base--default--template--catalog--product--list.phtmlMage_Catalog_Block_Product_List

When I go the live site and turn on developer I see
frontend/base/default/template/page/html/pager.phtml

I’m a noob at this so I thank you in advance - I have re-indexed and searched the kb on the 4 items per row - nothing worked
You can see the proper layout on the attachments.

Image Attachments
carseats_sub.pnginfantcarseat.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tzyganu
Mentor

Total Posts:  2205
Bucharest, Romania

It looks like on your old website you had an extension installed that doesn’t seem to be installed anymore.
Go to system->Manage Aitoc Modules (I saw that the extension is built by Aitoc) and install your extension again.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pmuniversal

Total Posts:  3

tzyganu - 06 July 2012 12:53 PM

It looks like on your old website you had an extension installed that doesn’t seem to be installed anymore.
Go to system->Manage Aitoc Modules (I saw that the extension is built by Aitoc) and install your extension again.

Thanks! That was the path to fixing it. Unistalled registry then put it back in - still an error message in syadmin but the site looks like it should from the old hosting.
You are a rock star!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community