Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Conflict errors on everything? 

bl3_UK

Total Posts:  19

Hi all,

I’m trying to upgrade 1.6.2 to 1.7 and EVERY package in Magento Connect gives me a conflict error.

I tried just updating the installer and get:

CONNECT ERROR: Package community/Mage_Downloader 1.7.0.0 conflicts with: community/Mage_All_Latest 1.6.2.0

I tried this fix - but that doesn’t work.

Any ideas as I’m stuck?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

LorenaAiac

Total Posts:  1

Brinn Black: As a young country music artist, Brinn Black has accomplished more than she could have ever dreamed of. Her debut single “Sweet Virginia Sunset” was played on over 150 stations around the world. She has toured across the nation, and been able to share the stage with some of country music’s biggest stars! According to Brinn, “my life is truly blessed“. When asked what compels her to write her songs she says, “I make music for myself because it’s such an emotional outlet for me,” Black says. From an early age, music has been an incredible escape for the young songbird. http://www.brinnblack.net/

Magento Community
Magento Community

bl3_UK

Total Posts:  19

Can I use the method outlined here or is this for NEW installations only - http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/installing_magento_via_shell_ssh

Anyone?

Bare in mind I’m trying to upgrade and existing store.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community