Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Show configurable product the same way as grouped products

Kresha7

Total Posts:  52

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding configurable products is there a way to display them the same way as grouped product I have about 1000 products and up. What i need to do is listened bellow, I know that with grouped products I’m able to display all products, which I can then buy enter the quantity and add them to the cart.

Like this http://demo.magentocommerce.com/magento-red-furniture-set.html

“Instead of showing dropdown boxes for each attribute, there shall be a list of all possible combinations (all underlying simple products). ”

And that’s exactly what I need to do but with configurable products, so If anyone knows how to achieve this please let me know. Thanks in advanced for any kind of help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community