Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Orders can not be viewed

Pipuks

Total Posts:  12

Since upgrade I can not open and view order details. This is a major issue for me as I do not know who is making orders and what do they want.

What I get in URL is http://www.mydomain.com/report/?id=-1288750799&s;=admin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

herve@wsa

Total Posts:  48
United Kingdom

my solution is not great.. it is an urgency solution.

I assume you are the only user in the backend and therefore it is not critical to bypass the access management rules in your admin system.

Open the file magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/ConfigController.php

amend the 2 functions:
- protected function _isAllowed()
- protected function _isSectionAllowed($section)

at the end of this file.
first line write return true;

for instance, I write the first function below:

protected function _isAllowed()

{
return true;
        return 
Mage::getSingleton('admin/session')->isAllowed('system/config');

}

Upload the file and try to log again, you should see the orders now. After this, you will need to work out properly how to amend the access management files. I have similar issues that I am working on right now. Will let you know if I have more clues.

Herve

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community