Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

QuickBooks Sync Module and Magento Group Announced

Scott
Guru

Total Posts:  333
Northwest Ohio

I have always felt it important to have QuickBooks integration with Magento, so I have started the QuickBooks Sync group over in Magento Groups (See Community > Groups then look for the group in recent posts). Or just click here

Get involved in the project by joining the group, as we’ll begin the discussion of features and such shortly. I am spreading the word in the few other threads that have mentioned QuickBooks integration, and I expect to get going here within the first week or so of February.

We can’t do it without you though!

Those who have extra time available and can provide additional skills such as web programming, problem solving, (maybe some design or HTML/XML creation), testers who have access to QuickBooks and Magento, and even software programming (for a possible web-to-software connector for automated syncing) would be helpful, but the group is wide open for any members to join, and we can use everyone’s ideas and feedback as the project progresses. We can use all of your help, so don’t discount your contribution value in the group! Go on, get over there and join!

See ya there I hope!
Scott

P.S. If you are willing to provide your skills in the project, I will arrange to have Roy send you a free Magento license. Errr, um… just go sign up already! :)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community