Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

You cannot define a correlation name ‘salesrules’ more than once

marionnex

Total Posts:  38

Hello, I have installed sweet tooth rewards extension and I am having a problem processing orders. If I need to change the status of an order, I am seeing this error. I dont know what to edit nor delete… Please help… :(

You cannot define a correlation name 'salesrules' more than once

Trace
:
#0 /home/kitzones/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Select.php(281): Zend_Db_Select->_join('left join', Array, 'reference_table...', Array, NULL)
#1 /home/kitzones/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Select.php(357): Varien_Db_Select->_join('left join', Array, 'reference_table...', Array, NULL)
#2 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/community/TBT/Rewards/Model/Mysql4/Transfer/Collection.php(131): Zend_Db_Select->joinLeft(Array, 'reference_table...', Array)
#3 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/community/TBT/Rewards/Block/Adminhtml/Sales/Order/View/Tab/Points.php(77): TBT_Rewards_Model_Mysql4_Transfer_Collection->addRules()
#4 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/community/BL/CustomGrid/Model/Observer.php(390) : eval()'d code(69): TBT_Rewards_Block_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Points->_prepareCollection()
#5 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/community/BL/CustomGrid/Model/Observer.php(390) : eval()'d code(262): BL_CustomGrid_Block_Rewrite_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Points->_prepareCollection()
#6 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/community/BL/CustomGrid/Model/Observer.php(777): BL_CustomGrid_Block_Rewrite_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Points->blcg_finishPrepareCollection()
#7 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/community/BL/CustomGrid/Model/Observer.php(390) : eval()'d code(67): BL_CustomGrid_Model_Observer->afterGridPrepareCollection(Object(BL_CustomGrid_Block_Rewrite_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Points))
#8 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(626): BL_CustomGrid_Block_Rewrite_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Points->_prepareCollection()
#9 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(632): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareGrid()
#10 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(862): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_beforeToHtml()
#11 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Tabs.php(303): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#12 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/widget/tabs.phtml(38): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Tabs->getTabContent(Object(BL_CustomGrid_Block_Rewrite_Adminhtml_Sales_Order_View_Tab_Points))
#13 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/kitzones/...')
#14 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#15 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#16 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#17 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#18 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Text/List.php(43): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#19 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Core_Block_Text_List->_toHtml()
#20 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(582): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#21 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(526): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->_getChildHtml('left', true)
#22 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page.phtml(58): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->getChildHtml('left')
#23 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(241): include('/home/kitzones/...')
#24 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(272): Mage_Core_Block_Template->fetchView('adminhtml/defau...')
#25 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php(286): Mage_Core_Block_Template->renderView()
#26 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Template.php(81): Mage_Core_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#27 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(863): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Template->_toHtml()
#28 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(555): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#29 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(390): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->getOutput()
#30 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/Sales/OrderController.php(119): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->renderLayout()
#31 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(419): Mage_Adminhtml_Sales_OrderController->viewAction()
#32 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(250): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('view')
#33 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(176): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#34 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(354): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#35 /home/kitzones/public_html/app/Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#36 /home/kitzones/public_html/index.php(87): Mage::run('', 'store')

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609

Total Posts:  821
Cleveland

What other extensions are you using?

Spending 30 seconds on this, salesrules is being called twice by what looks like TBT_Rewards and BL_CustomGrid

Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

@marionnex As Kris said, this sounds like an extension conflict. Have you opened a ticket with our support team yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community

marionnex

Yes, It was definitely a conflict between two extensions… These are:
Sweet tooth and the custom grid extensions…

The custom grid has been removed now and I asked help from one of the support teal of sweet tooth… At first, SQL error showed then got fixed from magento’s confic xml file..

I was advised that it was calling the same thing and it cannot be there twice. Just cant figure out how he did it but its ok now… The only prob is, if im logged out from the site, the site is fine. If im logged in, i get an internal server error.

Error occur when deleted some rules from sweettooth extension.

Good lord. One problem fixed, another one comes along with it.

Help please....

Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Waterloo, ON

That definitely should not be the case. I’ve never seen any weird behavior whatsoever from deleting rules.

I posted a note in your ticket for someone from our team to help you out with this.

We’ll get to the bottom of it.

smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

marionnex

Im so sorry if you would ban me here for spamming this thread but I think I know what the problem is… The reason why I im getting a 500 internal server error is because the site wont let me login using the facebook connect extension… Now I think, sweettooth extension has a lot of conflicts in terms of combining it to some good extensions.

If only sweettooth can also add/make free extensions similar to those extensions not compatible with it, then most probably most people would be happy to have and use all their extensions… Not only they offer the extension for free for up to 200 transactions per month, but because they have a supper patient customer support…

Back to the issue, I hope I can find a replacement for my extension (Facebook connect) for free or at least not cost to high…

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609

Cleveland

Personally, I would just make your own extension for social login sites like that. That way you will learn what potential conflicts are and how to solve them.

Magento Community
Magento Community

marionnex

Hello Kris and Sherrie, thank you for your advise… Everything is working fine now… Finally found an extension with an ability to integrate my magento site with facebook....

Perfect Forum with perfect admins and mods for a perfect ecommerce system. =D

PS. Newsletter sends 3 times for a single address. Being tagged as spamming because of that… (Sorry, dont know where to post.)
Happy day everyone!

Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Waterloo, ON

Glad to hear it!

smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609

Cleveland

marionnex - 04 July 2012 05:59 PM

Newsletter sends 3 times for a single address. Being tagged as spamming because of that… (Sorry, dont know where to post.)
Happy day everyone!

Do you have any extensions rewriting the newsletter module? Are you sure its not being hit 3 times or the address is entered 3 times?

Magento Community
Magento Community

marionnex

Hello Kris,

No, theres no other module im using except for the default newsletter module of magento.
I am not sure which is which..

Before, I have set a cron from my cpanel and have also changed some scripts and I cant remember what file it is. It is the file that needs to be change in order for magento to send newsletter more than 20 (which is the default number of emails to be sent in every X minutes or what ever is set on the cron) I think I changed this to 500… thats why my my magento can send 10K newsletters in about less than an hour. We, if I think about it, its not just 10K because I have almost 10K subscribers and magento sends 3 emails per subscriber so al in all, magento sends 30K newsletters in less than an hour.

My subscribers are double opted and Im under VPS so my provider is not giving me warnings about some sort of spamming so its ok but my customers are complaining and I cant even answer. Dont even know what to say seriously.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609

Cleveland

Well this isn’t a Magento out of the box issue, its more of a overriding issue. If I was you, I would diff your site with a clean install and see what has changed. Maybe even change it back and see if that takes care of the problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community

san01

Total Posts:  3

marionnex - 03 July 2012 01:15 PM

Hello, I have installed sweet tooth rewards extension and I am having a problem processing orders. If I need to change the status of an order, I am seeing this error. I dont know what to edit nor delete… Please help… :(

Just in case someone else out there is having the same problem. Here is what worked for me:
- Go to System>Custom Grids>List
- Disable rewards/adminhtml_sales_order_view_tab_points

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community