Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

calculate shipping rates based on prices including VAT (with multiple VAT rates)

inglorie

Total Posts:  6

Actually the title says it all. I have found some (years) old threads, but none of them answers this question. I have a store with two different VAT rates. It’s a consumer store, so we don’t want to bother them with pricing and/or calculations of shipping based on prices excluding VAT.

The store is supposed to calculate shipping rates based on all prices including VAT. But there seems no option to set this up. Configuring the csv shipping rates files with exc. VAT prices is useless because we have multiple products with multiple VAT rates.

I hope someone know a workaround for this, don’t want to disappoint my client.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

onepack

Total Posts:  98
Amsterdam

Stuck on the exact same thing. No solution yet. :-(

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community