Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PROTx forms module causing problems with admin - invoicing and notifications

redvinny

Total Posts:  48

when orders are received via the store and protx forms payment, I cannot send an invoice to the customer and the notifications next to the order and email pages say ‘confirmation email not sent’.

I’ve just gone through the system and created an order from the admin panel and everything seems to work fine - can generate invoices and send them via email etc.  Also a problems is when you are going through the admin order screens, if you are looking at a particular order, next to the reference it is saying ‘invoice email not sent’ and also with order confirmations ‘order confirmation not sent’ (although the order confirmatin is sent, just not the invoice.  This leads me to believe that the PROTx module is somehow causing minor problems with the admin panel ordering and invoicing - although the invoices are listed but you cannot send them to the customer.  Maybe the plugin takes it that protx will send an invoice?

Can anyone help this problem?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

solidair

Total Posts:  1

Hi Redvinny,
Did you find a solution to this problem?
SolidAir

Magento Community
Magento Community

redvinny

Total Posts:  48

hi solidair

Someone replied to one of my threads with the following solution:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/28606/

I’m not sure it addresses the ‘email not sent’ messages in the admin but i think it allows you to create an invoice - although not tested (difficult as site is live!)

vinny

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community