Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘price_table.store_id’ in ‘where clause’

lindaw

Total Posts:  201

Hi all,

Did a downgrade from 1.2.2 to 1.1.8 and am getting this error on the front. Can anyone tell me what it means?

SQLSTATE[42S22]Column not found1054 Unknown column 'price_table.store_id' in 'where clause'
Trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(406): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(206): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(230): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(617): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#5 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogIndex/Model/Mysql4/Price.php(178): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#6 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogIndex/Model/Price.php(60): Mage_CatalogIndex_Model_Mysql4_Price->getMinimalPrices(Array)
#7 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Eav/Mysql4/Product/Collection.php(511): Mage_CatalogIndex_Model_Price->addMinimalPrices(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Product_Collection))
#8 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Resource/Eav/Mysql4/Product/Collection.php(110): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Product_Collection->_addMinimalPrice()
#9 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php(710): Mage_Catalog_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Product_Collection->_afterLoad()
#10 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Block/Product/List.php(135): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->load()
#11 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(642): Mage_Catalog_Block_Product_List->_beforeToHtml()
#12 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Email/Template/Filter.php(74): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#13 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/Varien/Filter/Template.php(128): Mage_Core_Model_Email_Template_Filter->blockDirective(Array)
#14 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Cms/Block/Page.php(80): Varien_Filter_Template->filter(Array, Array)
#15 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(643): Mage_Cms_Block_Page->_toHtml('

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

eagleeyed

Total Posts:  32

Hey,

I think its because of the downgrade which is the problem.  This issue if I remember correctly is associated with the new search features of the new version.  I can only guess that this issue is because of that, and highly doubt with the extensive modifications made in the 1.2 release that you would be able to downgrade on the existing database.

If you had this problem aswell in 1.2 there are many other threads relating to this, look for the rebuild search error and search not working threads, think the solution is in one of them.

If you have restored a backup of your file structure and database to downgrade, you may have just decided to overwrite the existing files.  Apparently there is one file somewhere that wont get overwritten because it did not exist in 1.8 that causes this problem.

Hope this helps a bit.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lindaw

Total Posts:  201

Thanks for the reply eagleeyed… Unfortunately I had a different major problem with 1.2 so I’m stuck with 2 broken sites no matter which way I go. The downgrade sounds worse than the upgrade so I might put it back to 1.2 and continue to try and fix that problem.

Thanks for the advice.

Magento Community
Magento Community

eagleeyed

Total Posts:  32

What is the problem you are having?

Magento Community
Magento Community

michaelc

Total Posts:  64
Qld, Australia

We have run into the same problem by downgrading our site from 1.2.0.2 -> 1.1.8. This error occurs in the front end of the site only. The admin works perfectly though and can still take orders…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael_1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

The only correct way to downgrade is to restore your DB from backup.
Downgrade on existing database is not possible.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shaistasumreen

Total Posts:  1

michaelc - 15 January 2009 03:46 PM

We have run into the same problem by downgrading our site from 1.2.0.2 -> 1.1.8. This error occurs in the front end of the site only. The admin works perfectly though and can still take orders…

I have exactly the same issue, please share with me if you have find out any solution…
I just move the lib and app folder of version 1.1.3 to directory with magento installation 1.2 and then moved back. downer

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community