Magento Forum

Gift/Bridal Registry

artooro

Total Posts:  1

Hi folks,

I’m just wondering if there’s anyone working on the Gift Registry extension that’s listed in the Roadmap for Magento. I have a client here who is currently using Magento but would like this feature.

A very specific and perhaps unique thing about this client, is that they need to have multiple customers “pitch-in” on the same item. As they have expensive items in their store.

Anyone know if there’s somebody working on a project like this?

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

madog32

Total Posts:  10

I have the exact same request from my client, multiple customers “pitch-in” on the same item!

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

jbjorlie

Total Posts:  1

Yep, me too! Need this added very much!

Magento Community
Magento Community

gerrit boogaart

Total Posts:  8

I’d love to learn more about it too,,, our website needs a registry…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adjustware
Guru

Total Posts:  654

Hello Guys,

We just released the Gift/Wedding Registry extension. To find out whether it suits your expectations, please feel free to read more about it here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/1285/gift-wedding-registry

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adjustware
Guru

Total Posts:  654

Hello,

Just a short note to inform you that we’ve released update for the extension.

With the update the following features were added: password protection for gift registries, optional SSL support, support of Magento 1.2.0. Also with the updated version we made it so that gift givers can see not only gifts that haven’t been purchased yet, but also those that have been purchased already.

Please let us know your feedback. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1140

Besides bringing more traffic, Gift Registry Magento extension is an ultra smart plugin to manage online registries. It gives your website a beautiful landing page for online registry. Customers can create their own registries for various purposes such as for wedding, gifts, birthdays etc. This Magento Registry Extension has a wonderful notification module for customers. Visit demo of this extension to drill down and find out it’s amazing features.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community