Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error in backend: Call to a member function getUsername() on a non-object in …/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page/header.phtml

AMLES

Total Posts:  1

Hi,

I have a big problem. I installed Magento, installed a theme, add some stuff, made some changes en now I can not login in the backend.
When I go to http://www.website.com/admin I do not get the login screen but I see the admin panel, like I am already logged in. But the admin panel is empty and I get the error:

Call to a member function getUsername() on a non-object in /var/www/website.com/htdocs/app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page/header.phtml on line 33

I thought it should be something with the session, so I cleared all sessions in var/session also cleared cache , but this would not help.

Is there anyone who van help me?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

puttyq

Total Posts:  5

Hey there,

I have the same issue? Have you managed to resolve?

A

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community