Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Tax/VAT in shopping cart is incorrect

Stevan1978

Total Posts:  78
Etten-leur

Hi there,

I’m busy with a webshop at the moment and the tax calculation is going wrong.
It’s Magento 1.7.0 with OneStepCheckout (V4).

The products in the shop are 6% tax or vat.

I use the fixed shipping rate of 5.69 ( this is with 0.32 eurocents of tax).
If I use this in the shop my shopping cart shows the correct shipping costs of 5.69 euro’s.
But the Total ammount is € 25,53 and this should be € 25,19

In the OneStepCheckout this is also shown with end total being € 25,53 but the shipping costs are € 6,03 euro’s ???

If I fill in 5,37 euro’s shipping costs in the fixed shipping rate I get the correct end-total but my shopping cart shows 5,37 euro’s instead of 5,69???

OneStepCheckout show the correct shipping ammount of € 5.69 euro’s and it show the correct End-total price of € 25,19

What am I doing wrong here? I’m totally stumped. Maybe it’s something simple but I can’t find it.

Br,

Steve

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Stevan1978

Total Posts:  78
Etten-leur

Hi guys,

Problem solved.

The problem was in the storeviews.
My customer forgot that he changed the main storeview and has changed the storeview to override the tax.

One problem solved and many to go.

Cheers,

Steve

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community