Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Duplicate Issue Template Code Error? 

Flook

Total Posts:  7

Hi

I’m working on my Magento store now for about 4 weeks. With a rough ride behind my back and getting stabbed by errors and such, (Which i managed to resolve them myself) I came across an error that really is a pain in the *ss for me. I tried googling it, settings, whipe the cahce, refresh all indexe’s etc, but nope i cant find the solution. That’s why i’m hoping someone can help me out.

Whats the problem?

When i add more the 2 products on my store (E.g. 4 products or more in 1 category) they don’t settle next to each other but infact, they do like this: 2 on 1 line, next line 1 product & 1 empty unclickable product. Sorry if my examples are pretty weird, but i will add my website link and/or a picture of the issue.

Website: http://twinklez.be/index.php/oorbellen/hangers.html (You can see the products being a mess, from 2 to 1 and an empty one. )

Picture in attachement

If any file/code is needed, i will be pleased to post it. I would appreciate any help! Sorry for my double post ;O
I’m really hoping to get my website up and running asap. All i have to do is adding my products.

P.S. Site is in dutch. But when you enter the website category you will see what the problem is. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sven

Image Attachments
error.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community