Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Stock Management Solution

mrhysdavies

Total Posts:  8

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations for stock management solutions for Magento Enterprise?

Currently we have the Magento store, Amazon and eBay as selling channels and would like a central hub to manage all stock from. I’ve been looking at Linnworks which seems good but lacks the ability to add products to multiple categories. However if we’re just using this for stock management and match everything on SKU, would this really be a problem?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

We may have a solution that helps achieve what you are looking for. In fact, our Magento solution helps integrate with ebay. You can use nChannel to push item and inventory data to it from your POS, other eCommerce (like eBay), ERP or accounting system.

You can read more about our solution here: http://www.nchannel.com/connect-magento-2/

I hope that helps with what you need.

Darren
nChannel.com
1-800-406-8217
info@nchannel.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

makegood

Total Posts:  7

Just saved me 100 hours pls