Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sales Emails Duplicated

JonoNorton

Total Posts:  2

Hi everyone.

On both of my Magento stores when the customer places an order there are duplicated sales emails sent out.

The exact same email, sent twice to the customer and also twice to my emails (as I am bcc’d).

I think it must be something to do with the payment gateway (flo2cash) as I don’t think it happens if I manually process an order.

Has anyone had a similar problem?

My stores use two different versions of Magento 1.4 and the newer one is 1.5.1 I think. So my guess it is not Magento?

It’s not a huge issue but I do get customers worrying that they have been charged twice etc.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tigerrathore

Total Posts:  1

I’m also facing the same issue of duplicate order emails, with eNets payment gateway, on Magento ver. 1.7.0.2. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jecstore

Total Posts:  4

I also have the same problem with 1.7.0.2
Any advice is appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bamcanir

Total Posts:  4

I am also have the same issue.  Two of the exact same email is being sent.  Magento 1.7.0.2

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community