Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Only 1 Storefront is Slow

twhitmore

Total Posts:  2

I have Magento setup managing 7 different storefronts on a VPS.  Each storefront has a unique IP, while they of course share the same database, only some products are on some sites.  About a week ago, one of the storefronts became dramatically sluggish.  I’m talking 10+ second load times.  The weird thing is, all of the other sites were still humming along fine at about 4 seconds.  But periodically, their performance will dip as well.  My host said they haven’t done anything to the server, and they corrected a few issues, but even they can’t identify what’s going on.  I’ve decreased the time between log cleaning (even though I don’’t think it needed to be).  The only thing that might be an issue is the size of our htaccess (215k) because of a number or redirects and blocked IPs.  I think it’s a magento issue and not a server issue, but I cant figure out why it’s only this one storefront.  Has this ever happened to anyone else?  Or is there anything that I’m overlooking.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

twhitmore

Total Posts:  2

Can anyone help me with this issue?  I’m seriously stumped. I’ve used the tracert command to see if there were any hold ups, and for the most part, I can’t see any problems in comparison to the other sites.  Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community